I felt the need to look at this as one of my inspiration because I was originally from the Philippines, all my family was there and that it is a big part of my life. So I felt that this would be great to integrate into the design of my logo.
Meaning of the flag:
– Blue Part, – Peace, Happiness, Joy, Trust, and Justice.
– Red Part, – War, Patriotism, Defense, and Courage.
– Three Stars, – main geographical division, Luzon (Northern area), Visayas (Central area), and Mindanao (Southern area).
– The White kind of “unseen” piece, – Equality, kindness, and careness.
– 8 Rays of the sun, – symbolizes the first eight provinces that was declared by the Governor-General in “Estado de Guerra”, or state of war, namely Batangas, Bulacan, Cavite, Laguna, Nueva Ecija, Pampanga Tarlac, and Manila (Morong).
– Sun, – Light.